Special Offers

for your peace of mind

This is the heading

For Best Group Hotels reservation 75 % Payment could be done by cash, (Turkish Lira / Euros / US Dollars / Pounds) and the remaining 25% could be by credit card. Guest can prefer to pay full amount bey cash upon arrival. Thank you for your understanding.

The Fine Print

  • Please note that apartments, suites, hotel room and the breakfast hall can be accessed via stairs only. There is no elevator.
  • The open buffet breakfast hall is located on the 4th floor that can be reached via stairs.
  • The hotel offers complimentary cold soft drinks, Turkish mezzes and cold appetizers from 14:00 to 17:00. Complimentary tea and cake service is available between 17:00 and 19:30 during the happy hour. 24/7 free hot beverages are available.
  • Guests are required to inform the hotel at least 1 day before the arrival time for airport shuttle arrangements. Airport transfer is subject to an extra charge.
  • The property reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card when the reservation is made.
  • Guests staying in the annex building can have buffet breakfast at the main building, 100 m away.